Website Utility Equipment Service, Inc.
UES is growing and we have an immediate opening for a Metal Fabricator to join our team. We are looking for an experienced professional that shares in the mission and vision of Utility Equipment Service, Inc.
This is a full time, hourly position with competitive wages. UES is a small business in Spring Hill, TN that is employee focused and has a rich benefit offering including, health and dental insurance, 401k and paid time off.
Essential Job Functions
- Install truck bodies, truck beds, hitches, plows, lift-gates, ladder racks, etc.
- Ability to read prints, engineering plans and work plans to develop and design truck mounted equipment
- Ability to measure, layout, cut and bend metal to create desired material
- Certified or adequate skill level to become certified in MIG welding
- Ability to wire electrical components on trucks
- Able to demonstrate in process quality checks and tests to ensure work is to specification
- Able to meet or exceed projected production time and quality requirements
- Experience in hydraulic equipment, especially aerial equipment a plus
- Two or more years of experience
- General electrical wiring knowledge and experience
- Hydraulic experience is a plus
- Must have own tools
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license with no Reckless Driving or DUI convictions in the past 5 years
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com