General Service and Repairs10,000 sq. ft. of shop space and 2,400 sq. ft of paint booth—ready to service and repair all of your work truck needs.
The UES team plays with one goal in mind: Quality Comes First! This means that as a customer, from the moment you contact one of our staff on the phone till the time you walk into our office, you will be impressed with the quality of service you receive. At UES we take pride in providing our customers with the service they deserve and expect.
Our service technicians have extensive background in working with any make or model of truck or aerial devices. Bottom line, UES can assist you with any of your equipment service and/or repair needs. Our skilled road technicians can service your fleet, aerials, diggers, cranes, etc., at your facility or at our facility in Spring Hill, Tennessee.
UES realizes when your equipment is down it is costing you money. It is our goal to get you up and running as quickly as possible, while providing you with the quality of service you expect. UES offers eight bays of service and two bays of paint and prep to get you back on the road and operating.
- In shop repairs and maintenance
- Paint and Body Work
- Annual DOT Inspections
- Annual Dielectric and Structural Exams on Booms
- Transfers of Service Bodies or Booms to New or Existing Chassis
- Qualified Road Technicians
- Mobile Welding/Fabricating
- Oil and Hydraulic Filter Changes
- Complete Service on all Booms, Cranes, and Bucket Trucks
- Hydraulics Cylinders, Pumps, Hoses, Tools, Diagnostics, and Repairs
- Hydraulic Hoses Made While You Wait
- Custom Welding and Fabrication
- Trailer Hitch, Brake Box, and Tow Bar Installation
- Trailer Rebuilds and Repairs
- Pickup and Delivery Available
- Boom Repair and Replacement between Transfers of Service Bodies or Booms to New or Existing Chassis and Qualified Road Technicians
- ANSI Inspections between Annual DOT Inspections Annual Dielectric and Structural Exams on Booms